In many single family neighborhoods, one real estate agent stands out from the crowd. He or she gets a good percentage of the listings, holds open houses, provides market news and is generally considered to be the best resource for that community when it comes to home prices and buying or selling a house. What sets this agent apart from all the others? Here are some common denominators:
1. You see their name and image all the time.
2. You feel they are trustworthy.
3. They provide a service to the neighborhood in the form of information.
4. You feel a personal connection.
5. They have sold some of the homes around you.
If you want to be this privileged real estate agent in YOUR neighborhood, you need to cover these five areas of influence, so that people will start to think of you as their real estate resource.
The Marketing Advantage Farm Net’s newsletter is one of the best ways to deliver ALL the above points of influence.
1. Regular mailing or door dropping of a personalized newsletter will keep your name and image consistently in front of homeowners.
2. Professionalism, knowledge of the market in an appealing medium will allow people to like you and then to trust you.
3. Market updates, information on the community, prices of houses that are listed or sold all provide a service to the neighborhood.
4. When people feel they “know” you then they feel connected and will call you when a real estate need arises.
5. People list with people they know and like.
The Marketing Advantage Farm Net has been in business for over 20 years helping real estate agents become household names in their neighborhoods.
Call us at 800-655-6611 to let us help you.